Although experienced in building work, our clients turned to us to maximise the potential of their new two-bedroom flat in London’s Chelsea. Our designers have extensive experience in residential property refurbishment and had a great vision for this space.
Following a site survey, we drew up draft plans which we then refined in consultation with our clients until we had the final design to transform the space.
Finally, we drew up a comprehensive drawing package which helped our clients:
- Obtain quotes for the proposed work from several contractors.
- Choose their preferred contractor based on quality and price.
- Re-plan the space to include:
- A functional kitchenette area, dining area and living area in the main room
- New location for the two bedrooms to allow for a new bathroom and separate en-suite shower
- Options for the bathroom and shower layouts
- Options for the kitchen layout
- Utility and storage proposals
- Lighting plan
- Electrical plan
- Drawing package to enable complete refurbishment to the new design